Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why Should You Care What Happens in My Life?

You shouldn't. There is no reason that anyone should care about the random things that happen to me, but if I do say so my self some of the stuff is pretty funny. I have the tendency to put my foot in my mouth and attract the crazies.

Last night after my first random event of the night my friend who has heard a handful of my stories said "You know, you should really write a blog." So here I am.

Some of stories I post will not be things that have happened to me per say; rather it will be random things I've done or said that I have not been able to live down. And I will be more than happy to post stories of things that have happened to others. Share the wealth of embarrassment.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment